Friday, April 15, 2011

update on stuff

First off I took Tanner to the Doctor...because I felt guilty enough even though in my gut I knew he was fine...but he IS actually fine and just has to let the bug run it's course.

We went over to the house and shop vac'd the whole upstairs and part of the downstairs. So now there's not so much dust all over. We also put the scrap wood in a pile by the door so we could take it out when it gets less mucky (we had snow and we couldn't just throw it out the door, otherwise it would have been too muddy to pick up and take to the BIG scrap wood pile.

There was a mix up on the cupboards so we had to go with another company...which is fine. We had to go into Lethbridge to meet with the guy and finalize everything so that the cupboards will be here at the beginning of May. It would be awesome if they were here by the time my Mom and sister came down! But, we'll see.

We have a fairly busy weekend. Tanner has a party and we're also supposed to be having our family fun day. And groccery shopping. Maybe we'll just go to a movie for our family fun day. We were supposed to go swimming but since Tanner is fighting a bug, he always gets sick after we go swimming. We all love to swim but then I remember that he gets a cold EVERY time and then I feel bad for him. The Doctor told me yesterday that since he had RSV when he was 12.5 months that his immune system can present asthma like qualaties until he his 10 years old. So we have a few more years until, hopefull, he stops getting colds so much. PLUS I know there's mold in the walls of our place and maybe worse so it will be interesting to see what happens when we get into the new house. I'm a semi-bad Mom and haven't been good at giving Tanner vitamins so I have started doing that every day now. I don't know if it will help, but it's worth trying right? I got him the Flintstone ones. We had those as kids and they were the best. I tried the Maleluca ones and he didn't like them very much so it was a struggle to get him to take them. I was also told to get a liquid vitamin for him so we'll try that too.

Anywho, that's what's going on in our part of the world.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh yes, you are such a terrible mom! :) Whatever - you do the best you can! Family fun day sounds...fun! Good idea!