This is the ONLY Halloween picture of my little guy. Both Tanner and I had the flu that day (so sad, I know) so we did not get to go out at all. He's still pretty cute, though.
These are the cupcakes I made for his birthday party. It was a HUGE hit and I can't believe he is 7! I can still remember the day when we were so worried if he would make it through the night of his first transfusion.
The un-iced cupcakes (directions in a following post)
How do I stay on top of things??? I have a calendar hanging on my front door on the inside so I can look at it every time I go out the door to see what's up for the week/day etc. It's a second calendar to my kitchen one. It's my life line.
This wreath was so easy and I am in LOVE with it. I'm all about wreaths right now.
I have some really yummy recipes I'm going to share in the next few days...so if you like food, come back.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Cutest cupcakes ever!! My boys want a Mario party too - funny!! We need to catch up! Sorry I'm so lame on the phone!
Post a Comment