Dear Santa:
I have actually been really good this year and I don't really want that much for Christmas because in all honesty, I have everything I NEED. I just WANT a few things to make my life a little funner...I know it seems selfish, but it really would benefit everyone around me. Here is my Christmas list:
1. I love knee socks. Maybe not these particular ones, but you get the point.
2. iTunes gift cards in any amount. I really would love to have the soundtrack to the first season of Glee ($99) but a few of these would help to go a long way.
3. An iPod dock. I love to listen to music and it would be nice to have the music other than in my living room.
4. The complete first season of Glee's soundtrack. I just love the songs and would be so very happy with this.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Good list. I just got an ipod dock for my birthday and I love it!
Post a Comment