Monday, September 13, 2010

My life in photo's

I've been slacking off on this for a couple of reasons. Most, okay some, of the list that's left is stuff that I don't want to post...like my street where I live, my house etc. For obvious reasons (no thanks creepy stalker people trying to find out exactly where I live).

So I will do 5 different ones.

the last 6 movies I saw were:


The sorcerer's apprentice

This was a great movie. I really enjoyed it and it will definitely go into our collection.

Toy story 3.




Such a great movie. Very cute. I liked this one the best out of all of them. Just a really sweet ending to a great story.

The Last Airbender



A-W-E-S-O-M-E! One of the best movies I've seen. Very clean and perfect amount of action.

Nanny McPhee



A feel good movie. Funny and there's a little twist in the end.

Despicable me



Seriously, the sweetest, best movie I've seen in forever. The jokes are totally clean and it was just an amazing movie. I think this is my favorite movie of all time, ever right now.

Charlie St.Cloud



Susanne and I saw this movie. I really enjoyed it and it had a really good message to it. A really good movie.

I bought my first dress in about 8 years. I have a hard time with dresses because my hips are kinda huge from having a baby so I'm a little self aware of that flaw. But I bit the bullet and got one. I really love it and I love red (hello! If you've just tuned in, I adore red)




And since everyone else is doing it (I actually wasn't going to post his first grade picture but I'm feeling a bit like a follower today) here's Tanner's first day in first grade. He loves this shirt and wants to wear it everyday! Such a fun boy. I sure do love him.



So Jenn, I hope that fills you up until Wednesday ; )

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the pictures, I've been looking for some decent movies to see. When we went vting this morning we were talking about the clothes party and Patti said "didn't you see the really pretty red dress Mandy was wearing? That was from the party". I missed the party and church so thanks for the picture - you look really good in it! I'm gla you are in dance this year- I feel like I never see you:(. And Tanner totally looks like Matt in that picture!

Lynn said...

Very nice dress Mandy! Very flattering on you. Seriously. ; D

ehjenn said...

It does.
I check blogs too often so when there aren't any new ones I cry.
LOVE the dress, super cute!!!

Jamie said...

That dress is super cute and looks good on you!!

Megan D, said...

Oh my gosh... I love the dress! Where did you get it? T looks super cute too. Hard to believe he is already in grade 1!

Melissa said...

Where did you find the dress? It looks GREAT on you! And isn't so nice to find a dress with sleeves?! BONUS! :)