I have officially been a blogger for over a year. I feel like I want to give something away. Maybe some of my homemade raspberry jam and some homemade salsa. If this interests you (or even if it doesn't) tell me what your favorite/most memorable post has been. Make sure you check out some of my first posts to refresh your memories. I will do a draw in the next 10 days-2 weeks. I might even throw in a few of my cards.
3 years ago






8 comments:
I liked your controversial posts. They really made me think about what I believe and think about those things. . . we don't always agree, but I love the fact that you make me think! The lingerie one was the most recent one of those that I liked.
whoo! I'm the first to comment! I'd LOVE stuff you've canned, how cool :)
the most memorable post for me off the top of my head is the one about slumber parties. and that article that got posted. it still haunts me. my dad was teasing me about it, but i think because stuff like that made him nervous too when i was growing up.
I love your posts that talk about what you think. Even if they are controversial. I really loved that post back in May when you talked about the talk "Mothers Who Know" and how it reminded me that the Lord wants us to sacrifice the things of the world to spend more time with our families. It's tough when you have to put it in practice.
I love how open and honest you are. It's refreshing to read. And congrats on your blogiversary!
I want some jam. I was going to make some myself, but then my mom talked me out of it.
My most memorable post was the lingerie one too. I also like the controversial ones. I like that I can say whatever I think and totally disagree with you and we can still be friends!
My favorite is the one about the Moonlight Run. Not because I'm in it, but because it represented all the work you put into getting ready for the race. Now that you have your own treadmill I don't see you as much, but it was fun while it lasted to run "together" every morning (Okay, every other morning!)
Pick me... pick me!! I want some raspberry jam!
I have enjoyed reading through some of your old blog posts. You do have a lot of memorable posts. I really enjoy the stories you post about silly things Tanner says. The one about how he asked you how to get to heaven so he could ask Heavenly Father for a new nose comes to mind right now. What a character!
Happy Birthday to Mandy's blog! Love you and can't wait to see you soon too!
A give away! I was going to do that on my blog this month too, but I don't have anything to give away!!!
My favorite posts are about Tanner - I like it when you are so real about your struggles and your triumphs and how honest you are as a mother. It makes me feel so much better to know I am not alone in my frustrations and I like all the suggestions and stuff you give and get about parenting! :)
Ok, so I had to go back and read a lot, since it went private, and then my stupid user name/blog collapse in on itself.
I don't know if there is one in particular, but I like that you tell it like you see it. I sometimes don't write anywhere close to how I am feeling because of people I know are going to read it... stupid I know!
Post a Comment