Today Tanner had a kindergarten readiness "test"...seriously?!...No comments from me on that one. Anyways, the teacher handed the parents this package as we were leaving. It contained some memories of each child's year in pre-school. In it, they had made this book of memories. It was so cute. One of the pages was a page all about Mom. These are some of the things that Tanner said: I was 30 years old (correct), I am 1 foot tall (um, hello...I may occasionally act like a baby, but do I look like one?) and weigh 100 lbs (so so so off). My favorite thing to eat is Kraft Dinner (I think he was thinking of himself on that one), when I'm not busy looking after him I like to clean (that's pretty accurate) and that I would like to talk to Susanne (yep, I always want to talk to Susanne so that one was right on). Now for Matt: He is 17 (I sure hope not), Weighs 40 lbs (that's only 7 more pounds than what Tanner weighs) and is 10 feet tall. His favorite food is deer meat (100% right) and his favorite sport is hockey.
So there you have it friends, I am a fat midget and Matt is a skinny, probably not even there, giant.
More later.
3 years ago






4 comments:
Hilarious! It would be interesting to see how big he thought he was. What a nice idea for a memory book?!
Ha ha ha ha - so funny. Kids perspective is so hilarious! I'm impressed with what he did get right!
too too too funny! i love kids' answers to stuff, so fun! thanks for sharing this!!
Thats hilarious! Tanner is too cute! Kids say the funniest, craziest things. Yet at times say the most profound things too.
And I just read your post about the raymond pool costs....and I think it's crazy too! Wow! I might make it a few times. Maybe it'll be worth it though it sounds like it's going to be really nice! Do you know when it opens?
Post a Comment