Sharon has been asking me for pictures so here they are. We had a great time in Calgary. Usually by the 4th or 5th day, I feel ready to go home but I was sad to leave because we were having a really nice time all together. Tanner got lots of really nice gifts and we are so thankful for all the things he got. We are now in full swing for Christmas and getting ready to send out our cards. We went to the Raymond 11th annual old fashioned christmas last night and we had so much fun. We went on hayrides, decorated cookies, shopped a little, got free hot chocolate and dounuts, and went ice skating for free. This was the first year we went and we will be making it an yearly thing for sure. So I think that's all for now. Enjoy the pictures. Trying out his new skates he got for his birthday
Tanner and his new rollerskates
A blanket I made recently
The new family
The Book Of Mormon cake for his party at my Mom's. I would make it darker blue next time
The emoticon cupcakes for the party at Matt's moms
Tanner and his cousin, Wyatt
A doctor in the making????? Maybe
My Mom made this wreath and put it on my Dad's headstone the night before my Uncle was burried right next to him
My sweet nephew Emerson
The birthday gang
Me and the birthday boy
Having a hot dog roast for his birthday dinner....yum yum
The Crayola Crayon cake
Getting ready for party #1 of 3
Tanner got this crown at School and wore it for 3 days straight.
Shelby and Tanner
Our Tree
3 years ago






8 comments:
aaaaaah I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!
Teehee! I'm so glad to hear you had an awesome time at that Old Fashioned Christmas thingy! I sure can't wait till I have a little one to take to that event:) It sounds like so much fun!!!
The cakes you made were freaking awesome!!! I totally love the creativity:)
The blanket you made is totally cute too!
Congrats on the new baby in the family as well:) TEEHEE!!!
Thanks for the pictures! I don't know why I love them so much, especially since I wee you so often in person.
I do have to comment on the "emotion" cupcakes - I particularly like the $$$ emotion - I feel that way a LOT!!!!!
Oh, and I want a birthday crown too. I will wear it for a whole week.
and I SEE you so often, not WEE. I have no witty explanation for where that came from. Hope it made your day anywho.
Love the picture of the wreath that your mom made...what a wonderful time had at the get together after sweet Uncle David's funeral. It was so great to see everyone. I wish we could find a way to get everyone together like that more often under different circumstances. I just love our family so much!
WOW! Three parties and cakes. What a lucky little boy!
Beautiful wreath your mom made.
Love the pics - he looks so cute in the skating one! I love your cakes - especially the crayon one! Your mom's wreath is beautiful and your nephew looks sooo cute!
MAndy it was so good to see you too wish we could have chatted more though! Love all your pictures looks like life is fun lucky tanner to have you guys are parents he is the nicest kid ever I saw him at the school today and said hi and he got a big smile he is just adorable!
Well hope your getting ready for christmas and that all is good! ttys
Post a Comment