In the land of Collins', this is what's been up:
-we started our book advent calendar. How's it going? Good, other than Tanner doesn't really want to do the activities that go with the book. Oh well...we have a daily activity calendar for the month of December.
-if you are not on facebook, you may not know that Tanner has the chicken pox. Yes, he does. I am glad I don't have 4 girls who had them all right after each other and I couldn't leave my house for the WHOLE month of December (yes, that was my sisters and I). How lucky am I.
-Matt and Tanner have both had the flu in the last week. Yep. I'm not sure I've had it. I haven't vomited but there are some days I feel like it.
-my work's Christmas party is this Sunday. I am SUPER excited!!!! I get to do the games which I'm stoked about (not in a literal sense). I LOVE playing games. I live for them...well, that's an exaggeration but I do love them.
-my gift for the above mentioned christmas party is 'da bomb. This is my new phrase lately. Anyways, mine and Matt's gift are for sure the best.
-for the games for the christmas party, I am actually trying out a couple of recipes from pinterest. Yep, it's true. I can't wait to see how they turn out.
-I made a gift that I pinned on pinterest for one of my gifts. I can't post it right now (even though I am 99% sure none of the people I work for even look at my blog or even know I have one). I will post it after the partay!
-I am going to Las Vegas in January. Yes, you read that right. I, Mandy Collins, who HATES hot weather and going to new places am going to Las Vegas. It is for a seminar for work and we are all going. I'm not gonna lie...I'm kind of excited. I'm mostly excited for the new things I'm going to learn.
-Matt is seriously the HARDEST person to buy for. He doesn't want to buy movies he's already seen because "I've already seen them". He doesn't like books. He isn't a clothes horse like some guys I know. He's mostly in work clothes. He likes food. But he's kinda choosy about what he likes at certain times. Anyways, I got him something that I told him he will like.
-I went to Lethbridge today all by myself and it was glorious! I took my time and felt relaxed and it was great. No "Mom, can I have this" "Mandy, let's get this" "Can we look at the toys" "I'm going to just wait in the car".
-We'll be in Calgary at least once in the next 3 months with Doctor appointments for Tanner.
Other than that, we are ready for Christmas.
3 years ago






1 comments:
When you're in Calgary - come by to get your gift!!
Post a Comment