I was really bad and did not take my camera most places I went this week and missed out on MANY chances at getting some really good/cute pictures. I guess I'll be more aware of that this week. The one thing that did make me smile this week that I DID get a picture of is my new hair.
Happiness is:
the rumble strips on the side of the highway that tell you if you're too far over.
appetizers at cheesecake cafe with sharon and susanne
being in the right place at the right time
feeling uplifted by the testimonies of those in your ward
going to the school gym and playing like i did when i was a kid. we had so much fun on our spontaneous family fun day.
helping sew baby blankets
going to bed at 9:30 on a friday night
naps
living in a country where there is no war
matt and tanner
love
friendship
the gospel of jesus christ
truth
the perfect tasting orange
crispy celery
cold water
reading stories with tanner
finding money in your pocket






3 comments:
Mandy I wanted to tell you today that I loved your haircut can color looks so cute!! Loving these happiness posts!
Cuuuuuute hair!!!
Ahhh... I love your hair - it looks so good! I miss you - was thinking about you yesterday but never got a chance to call. Try to call you tomorrow :)
Post a Comment