Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Overload!

There is so much to share!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We had 2 thanksgiving's but sadly, we were not sent with any left overs....hmmmm....maybe other people didn't enjoy our company as much as we did theirs and they purposely denied us turkey left overs!!!!!! lol





We went to the Carriage Museum after our wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was nice to be able to spend the day together doing something new.



Tanner "helped" Aunty Amy make caramel Apples. He was eating the sprinkles off the plate


Emerson and Tanner were so cute on Sunday! They were chasing each other around my Mom's table for a good 30 minutes. It was hysterical.



Uncle Blayne and his nephews. I just love this picture.


Tanner and his cousins on Matt's side of the family.


Can you believe that these boys are all pretty much 1 year apart. Tanner the youngest, the middle, W, 14 months older and S a year older than W. They ADORE Tanner and Tanner loves them too.


Uncle Blayne took the boys for a golf cart ride and let them each take a turn driving. They all wanted to drive the big vehicles home.


We ate dinner at my Mom's outside. It was such a beautiful day and we all enjoyed our meal.


Can you believe that this cute boy is going to be 7!!!!! Just over a month and he's going to be 7. Plus, I just love that sweater. I got a steal of a deal at The Children's Place. It was 20% off! He looks adorable (I'm not at ALL biased...lol)


Tanner "needed" to have a picture of his shoes...I gave in (it didn't take that much convincing)


Tanner's school had a cross country run and this is Tanner on his run.


Tanner and his best bud R.


Another best bud J


oh yeah...he has a few best buds. This is another one.


You have to click on the picture to see it large to appreciate it. You'll notice that his top tooth is missing. It's one of only 2 pictures because he's a little self concious about it. I could just eat him up!




Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute! Looks like you had some fun times! I forgot to take pictures Thanksgiving weekend - oops!