Friday, July 17, 2009

First

I went to the pool yesterday and got burnt because I didn't wear sunscreen. I am paying for it today BUT I'm going back to the pool tonight with one of my best friends and kids. I will wear lots of sunscreen tonight and just continue to nurse my burn with aloe vera gel. Matt and Tanner on gone for their father/son camp out and left at 1:30. I don't think most people are even going to be there until 4 or 5. Oh well, more time for them.

I just wanted to let those of you know who commented on my last post that I did respond in the comments as well.

Tanner has his surgery date set for August 31st for his ear tubes. HOORAY! He'll have them in before school starts. That makes me so happy. He'll even be able to do an additional swim lesson in August so that will be good too.

We're having a great summer and loving every minute of it. I'm hoping to get our Internet back soon (at our house) so I can post some pictures but we'll see.

I am so thankful this week for so many things. I feel over flowing with thanks. I have amazing friends who are strong and who I love so much, and I have family that I am especially thankful for too. I try to always be thankful for my family and friends because they are important to me, but sometimes I know I take them for granted.

Anyway, that's about all for now.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

An outdoor pool - that's so fun. Sorry you got burnt! I'm glad you are having a fun summer.
I did get Calaway passes - want to go sometime?

Lynn said...

I hope your burn gets better very soon! Ouch!

Nora said...

Mandy.. I've been meaning to ask.. but ae you related to Claire Russell?
Cant remember all her kids names, but there was Nicole and John, and I think Aaron.
Just wondered how they were all doing and if they still lived in calgary/
Have a great day ~