Friday, October 10, 2008

Bored

So because I haven't posted for a while, I thought I'd over do it a bit tonight. Matt's gone to a movie, my Mom is watching T.V. and Tanner is watching Treehouse. None of those interest me. OH! First, I hope Juliette doesn't mind me doing this but everyone should really check this out if they are planning on taking their kids trick or treating

Second, I saw this on a few other people's blogs and thought I'd do it too.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Rarely

2. Have you ever smoked heroin ? no

3. Do you own a gun? no and I don't plan to ever own a gun

4. Wax or Shave your body parts? I've done both and I would rather shave. It's quicker

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on if it's a cute doctor...lol joking. If it's a new doctor then I get nervous but after that, then no.

6. Real or fake nails. Fake nails are SOOOO annoying

7. Favourite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? my cereal milk

9. Can you do push ups? sure

10.What's your favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding band

11. Favourite hobby? card making

12. Do you have A.D.D.? sometimes I think I have moments of A.D.D...

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I live for improvement so I don't hate any traits....HAA HAAA....I think I am a bit selfish

14. Middle Name? Elaine

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I really hope Megan has a girl, I can't wait for our Thanksgiving meal, I wonder how long it will take me to do this questionnaire

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk and more water

17. Current worry right now? what Matt will wear to church since I left his clothes at home

18. Current hate right now? Emily Gilmore and how manipulative she is

19. Favourite place to be? on the couch reading my scriptures

20. How did you bring in the New Year? we went to Jenn and Marks for an awesome fun time

21. Like to go? out with Matt

22. Name three people who will complete this? Jamie, Sharon, and Susanne

23. Do you own slippers? 4 pairs

24. What colour shirt are you wearing? Blue p.j. top

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? so annoyingly slippery

26. Can you whistle? yes

27. Favourite colour? Purple and yellow

28. Would you be a pirate? no because it requires stealing and dishonesty and then I wouldn't be able to have a temple recommend

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? usually Tanner's kids CD's songs

30. Favourite girl's name? Emily,

31. Favourite boy's name? Marcus

32. What's in your pocket right now? don't have pockets

3. Last thing that made you laugh? Tanner being silly

34. Best bed sheets as a kid? Flowers

34. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken nose

35. Do you love where you live? More than you know

36. How many TV's do you have in your house? 1

37. Who is your loudest friend? Sharon....lol just kidding, probably Jessie

38. How many pets do you have? NONE! I hate pets. Animals I like, pets I do not

39. Does someone have a crush on you? everybody has a crush on me....; )

40 What is your favourite book? Tiny Dancer

41. What is your favourite lollie? the purple kind

42. Favourite Sports Team? Calgary Flames

43. What were you doing 12am last night? trying to sleep

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Can't Tanner ever be quiet in the morning

45. Worst habit? nagging

46. Do you play an instrument? I took piano lessons and I played Trumpet and Clarinet in band

47. How long does it take you to get to work? I don't work at a formal job. I'm a mother so that takes me 2 seconds

48. Plans for the weekend? Turkey dinner tomorrow

49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? chocolate molten cake

50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? no one sent this but I'm sure if I got it in the e-mail, I would like the person who sent it to me since I don't receive e-mails from people I don't like...duh...lol

So there you have it...50 odd things about me.

2 comments:

Megan C said...

I like those 50 things about you. . . I learned a lot! Actually, if you don't mind, I think that I will borrow that from you. . . I have been trying to think of what to write on my blog today!

Sharon said...

Do you want me to do this just so I will admit a certain something? Because to be clear, although it IS "mine", I didn't buy it - Tyler did. Maybe if you are really good I will let you use it sometime :)