Well, the memory that makes me smile the most in the last 12 months is Tanner's baptism. If you want to know what's made me smile the most in the past 3 months it's probably realizing that I'm growing.
Hands down, my Dad...and the outdoor fashion shows in the backyard (and other backyard shenanigans), picking raspberries for FHE, family reunions, the farm, and riding our bikes in the alley.

A hug

What I believe and know
Now onto a different subject. I know the Hunger Games are coming out and, honestly, I do not see or understand the infatuation with these books/movie. Why on earth do people want to read about kids killing other kids/people for sport? I just don't get how that in any way can be interesting or worth reading. Obviously this is just my opinion but I don't get it. I don't have any intention of seeing the movie or ever reading the books. That's just me, though.
Last week, I took Jill out for her birthday and she chose Osho's for dinner which I was super happy about because I've wanted to go there for so long but Matt's a picky eater and didn't want to brave it with me. It was so yummy! I hope to go many more times. Ever since East Side Marios closed we haven't found a new favorite restaurant. I think I might be able to convince him that Osho's is a great new place!
What's your favorite place to eat?
I have been really bad at taking pictures of anything lately! I am so mad at myself. We've tried a bunch of new recipes and I forgot to take pictures. I guess I will have to find the pictures online. I love pinterest for that reason. I try to keep my boards realistic so I don't get overwhelmed be wishing I had what I don't need.
Tanner...such a funny boy! On Sunday night he was running a fever and breathing funny (he was quite congested) and when we asked him what was wrong he said "I don't want to die. I think I have cancer". The only thing I can think of where he got that is because at dinner Matt asked what I wanted to drink and I said water...but not tap water because I didn't want to get cancer from drinking the tap water (as a joke!). I don't really like the taste or our water so I always boil water and add some lemon to it and keep it in the fridge so that's what I normally drink. Anyways, Tanner picked up on it, I guess...oops!
This is a HUGE shocker...mostly because I am pretty strict with myself in being organized and on time for everything! Unless it's a RS activity that is on a night when I work. Then that is totally out of my control...I will be late. Anyways, the huge shocker is that for the last month I have NOT been able to get myself out of the door to get to work to get there early. I'm not late but I usually am there right on time. This is kinda huge for me because I like to get to every place in my life early. I can not get myself organized in the morning. I think that part of the problem is because I have started taking my time when getting ready. More so in the bathroom putting on my make up and doing my hair and showering. It annoys me if I can't get my outfit picked out the night before so I can just get up and get dressed. If I take more than 5 minutes to decide what to wear I get super annoyed and think "Uhhhh, I have nothing to wear" and I literally have to walk out of my closet and do something else. I usually just throw on my clothes and slap on some make up and go but now for some odd reason I take my time. Do I look better when I take my time???? Heck no! I do my make up the same. I have 3-4 hair styles I wear all the time. So my goal is to get my act together and stop staring at myself in the mirror and get going out the door to work.
So there you go. 10 random things on Thursday.







1 comments:
I have not seen you for a decade but one thing I know for sure, is that you are not a snob, hard hearted, unfriendly and/or mean :)
Post a Comment