Friday, October 14, 2011

It's about time!

I've had a really busy week and a half. We had a great Thanksgiving. We hosted my family on Saturday and Matt's family on Monday. We did a bacon wrapped turkey with my family and then for Matt's family we stuffed a turkey with provolone cheese and prosciutto. It was yummy to say in the least.

We got to talk to my sister, Melany, in P.E.I. They found a place that looks out at the ocean. It sounds so dreamy.

I've been working on some projects for the last few days. The apron was one that I did with Jamie in the Spring and I was hoping to find a sewing machine of my own to finish it, but I am borrowing Susannes for the next week so I am able to work on some stuff. It's a reversible one. The Candy jar is something I decided to get the stuff for today while we were in town. I am also working on Tanner's birthday gift.

Anyways, I have more to post but I'll leave you with this for now!








































3 comments:

Megan D, said...

Very cool shoes! Wish I could walk in them - so I could borrow them :)

juliette pouwer said...

I AM DROOLING!! those shoes are HOT!!! alas my rule is; If I can't run in them I can't wear them to church. Maybe one day my child will walk nicely and obey but until then I can be found sprinting down the hallway trying to catch my son

Jamie said...

Cute shoes! The apron looks good! WHat are you doing with the cute candy jar??