Favorite T.V. shows
We use to not have cable for the first 3 1/2 years we lived here but now for the lat 6 months we have...needless to say, although 90% of T.V. is crap (including the shows I watch and love) we are cancelling it in the new year to go back to no t.v.
The Ellen Degeneres Show. I love Ellen and think she is stinkin hilarious! I really enjoy watching her show when I can.
I'm a Grey's addict. I have watched it from the beginning and will probably continue to watch it for a long time...even though sometimes I threaten to stop watching it if certain things do or don't happen. Like if George and Izzy ended up together, I would have stopped watching...lol
America's Next Top Model. I couldn't find a semi modest picture (that's says A LOT about this show...LOL!!!) of the show.
Everyone has their vices and t.v. shows are mine. I don't have a pop drinking vice or a shopping vice or whatever other vices people have. I have given up a lot of t.v. since we moved here...seeing as you can get a lot of it online but I don't think there's any point. That's my reason/justification...take it or leave it : )
3 years ago






2 comments:
I am seriously and desperately looking for a video clip of Ellen's VERY first show way back before she "came out". Called The Ellen Show. This clip is of her replacing an empty water cooler with a full one.....if you or any of your readers know where I can find this clip on line......PLEASE let me know where!!! Thanks!
I love TV too - so mindless! :) I used to LOVE Top Model, but I am starting to get bored with it. It's so dumb lately - maybe just too much of the same?
Post a Comment