Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Laughing on the inside

Some people have nothing better to do with their time...seriously!?

In other news, things have been going pretty good. Tanner is such a funny kid. He has learned to try to trick us to get his way. Matt had an interview today. Hopefully it works out but really, it's in the Lord's hand. We are loving the weather here. It's been so nice. We have a lot of stuff going on for the next while. We'll be really busy which is good. We are going to a potluck at the end of the month. It's a celebrity one...we have to all dress up as celebrities. Matt and I are going as Luke and Lorelai from Gilmore girls. We were going to go as Derek and Meredith or Izzy and Denny from Grey's but I couldn't justify buying a dress (we were going to go as them from the season finale of season 2 where they are all dressed for the prom) that I would probably only wear once. So I got an outfit that we'll be able to wear anytime.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

The celebrity dinner sounds fun! Hopefully see you soon!